We are halfway through June, but there are still so many wonderful events happening in Crestone. Enjoy evenings of entertainment, afternoons of art, a fire ceremony, a farmers market, gift shopping, or hiking through our beautiful Sangre De Cristo mountains. There’s something for everyone!
- Listen to international sensation the “Luminaries” Wednesday June 19th at the Secret Garden.
- Haidakandi Universal Ashram will host a Full Moon Fire Ceremony on Saturday June 23rd. Food will be provided after the ceremony.
- The Crestone Farmers Market is every Saturday from 10am-3pm on Silver St. in downtown. Stock up on produce, eat breakfast or lunch, and shop for gifts at one stop.
- Enjoy a gallery of work by local artist Zienna Stewart at Shumei International.
- Watch a free showing of the documentary one of our countries most famous photographers “Ansel Adams- American Experience” at 7 pm on Friday June 21st at Shumei International
- Summer is a great time of year for hiking and camping too. Check out Saguache.org to see the trails you can hike in Crestone.
*Lodging is available at Casa Del Soul in downtown Crestone.